Wheels for the tough terrain of the agricultural industry.
CTD Group wheels, tires, spindles and hubs work seamlessly together to provide you the most quality and cost-effective parts for your equipment. Designed to handle the extremely rugged work conditions of the agricultural industry, our wheels are backed by a one year warranty.
View wheel specifications
- 14", 15" and 16" diameter and from 4.5" to 10" in width
- 4-, 5-, 6- & 8-hole bolt patterns
(Designed for tractors and agricultural implements)
- CTD Ltd utilizes powder-coat paint for all our Agricultural Wheel products. A wide variety of color choices are available.
- Wheels can be supplied with valve stem guard and special offsets, and can be painted in standard or non-standard colors. Wheel capacities are based on a free rolling application, for normal implement service, at tractor speed (20 m.p.h.).
- Large agricultural wheels range from 12" to 54” in diameter, and 4.25 to 36” in width, with up to 10-hole bolt patterns.
- Wheel capacities are based on a free rolling application, for normal implement service, at tractor speed (20 m.p.h.).